- 4 slices sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In a medium bowl, stir together bacon, cream cheese, jalapenos, and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Cut about 6 slits across the top of the chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Stuff the cream cheese mixture into the slits.
Place chicken in air fryer basket and set to Air Fry at 350 for 15 minutes. With 1 minute of time left, open the Air Fryer and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Air Fry for the last minute.
Nutrition Facts:Amount Per ServingCalories 530Calories from Fat 270% Daily Value*Fat 30g46%Saturated Fat 12g75%Cholesterol 134mg45%Sodium 1080mg47%Potassium 644mg18%Carbohydrates 2g1%Sugar 2g2%Protein 41g82%Vitamin A 605IU12%Vitamin C 3.1mg4%Calcium 309mg31%Iron 1.1mg6%