Easy and delicious : This was great! you Will make it again for sure!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces (4 cups) frozen peas , thawed
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup cubed sharp cheddar cheese (approximately the same size as the peas)
- 8 slices bacon , cooked crispy and crumbled
Put sour cream, mayo, sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; whisk to combine.
Add peas, onion, cheese, and bacon to the bowl; gently stir to coat completely.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with some crispy bacon.
| Carbohydrates: 11g
| Protein: 9g
| Fat: 21g
| Saturated Fat: 8g
| Cholesterol: 36mg
| Sodium: 343mg
| Potassium: 222mg
| Fiber: 3g
| Sugar: 6g
| Vitamin A: 638IU
| Vitamin C: 23mg
| Calcium: 108mg
| Iron: 1mg
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528