- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 medium carrots (shredded)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce optional
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Warm up a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
Meanwhile, slice the cabbage into thin strips, just like you would for coleslaw.
Add the paprika and tomato paste to the chicken. Stir, and then sauté for another five minutes.
Add the cabbage and cook for five more minutes.
Add the shredded carrots, chicken stock, salt, and pepper. Stir everything together. Cook without the lid, stirring occasionally, for about 40 minutes, until there is no liquid remaining.
Add 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, if desired. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 3200IU
Vitamin C: 44.6mg
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528