- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain grease, then stir in the corn, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Pour beef mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Top with frozen tater tots (try to keep them in a single layer) and then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and tater tots are thoroughly cooked.
Easy, peasy and cheesy! The tater tots go perfectly with the ground beef and sour cream. You should give this a try, you won’t regret it.