Turns out OK. Make sure to find potaotes that are flat on one side so they fan out after cutting. Took alot longer than expected. But they were yummy. Will make again.
- 4 Russet potatoes washed with skin on
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- flaked sea salt
- butter for melting on top
- parsley flakes to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 450°F. Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Place each potato between two small wooden spoons, so that the spoons are running along the LENGTH of the potato. You want to cut across the width of the potato, not cut it length-wise.
- Using a sharp knife,width-wise slice the potato about every 1/8-inch. The wooden spoons are going to stop you from cutting all the way through the potato. The smaller the slices you make, the faster and crispier the potato will be!
- Place the sliced potatoes on the baking sheet and brush them with the vegetable oil, then sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Bake the potatoes for 55 to 60 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the skin is crispy.
- Remove and place a pat of butter on top of each one, letting it melt and soak in.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve!
Nutrition InformationCalories: 226kcal,Carbohydrates: 38g,Protein: 5g,Fat: 7g,Saturated Fat: 6g,Sodium: 11mg,Potassium: 888mg,Fiber: 3g,Sugar: 1g,Vitamin C: 12mg,Calcium: 28mg,Iron: 2mg