- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (3 oz) bag bacon pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the bacon pieces.
- Now top with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Add diced chicken on top.
- Season with salt & pepper.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528