- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 oz packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 oz each, cubed
- 2.8 oz bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray. Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of the crock pot. Top with ranch seasoning and cubed cream cheese.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- When cooking time is done shred the chicken with two forks. Then add the cheese and bacon. Stir to combine and cook on low for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on buns or how ever you would like to enjoy it!
Saturated Fat: 19g
Vitamin A: 1092IU
Vitamin C: 1mg