- 1 1/2 pounds yellow fleshed potatoes (such as Yukon gold), peeled and sliced 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed and peeled
- Toss the potatoes in the mixture of the butter, thyme, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a metal baking pan and bake in a preheated 500F/260C over on the top-middle rack until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes, per side.
- Flip the potatoes again, add the broth, lemon juice and garlic and roast for another 10 minutes
They turned out awesome!
I added the Better Than Bouillon, seasoned vegetable base, to the melted butter.
I also added those other spices and seasonings apart from the Rosmary, Thyme, Salt and Pepper (I didn’t measure 😬 I kept tasting and adding here and there).
I added more garlic cloves than the recipe said 😋and after I smashed the garlic I roughly chopped them and sprinkled them all over, added a little more Chicken Stock so there would be more of the “gravy” and scraped all of the burnt pieces and placed back in the oven for the last 15 min.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528