These were so yummy! I used baby potatoes and skipped the scouring. They came out perfectly crispy & flavorful.
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons herb seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs red potatoes, washed
- nonstick cooking spray
- Add 1 stick of butter to a 9×13 baking pan.
- Place baking pan into a cool oven.
- Turn the oven to 400 and let the butter melt as the oven preheats.
- Remove the pan when butter is melted.
- Meanwhile, cut the potatoes in half and score each potato.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons of the herb seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture onto the bottom of the pan with the melted butter.
- Place potatoes cut side down into the pan right on top of the seasoning.
- Spray the tops of the potatoes with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 656mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g