I love this salad!
Great for my crew to snack on through the week.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- ¼ cup cooked chopped bacon
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared Ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In a bowl, combine cooked macaroni and bacon, green onions, peas, and cheese.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Ranch dressing. Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
She’s my helper night night Bella