They are very good though
- 3 cups all purpose baking mix Bisquick or Arrowhead Mills brands have both been tested
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Tapatio Salsa Picante hot sauce
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- dash or salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a large bowl, either by hand or with a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Once combined, form into small balls, approx 1 inch in diameter.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown with an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
WW POINT INFO :
5 SMART POINTS
YIELD: 48 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 140TOTAL FAT: 9gSATURATED FAT: 4gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 4gCHOLESTEROL: 29mgSODIUM: 290mgCARBOHYDRATES: 7gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 8g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528