One Pot Taco Casserole is an easy weeknight meal! It’s the perfect amount of spicy with ground turkey, chili beans, taco seasoning, and lots of cheese! We loved this meal and we ate it for leftovers with chips as a dip.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can 16 ounces BUSH’S® Beans in Mild Chili Sauce
- 1 can approximately 15 ounces corn, drained
- 1 8 ounce can sliced olives, drained (optional)
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
- In a large 12-in skillet, cook ground turkey, onion, and peppers over medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning, and beans (with their liquid) to the pan. Stir to combine. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Stir in corn and olives, cook another 1 minute.
- Top with shredded cheese and then cover the pan with a lid to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve hot. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Leftovers are good in tortillas as tacos or served with chips as a dip.
RECIPE NOTES :
- Use any beans you like if you can’t find the Bush’s
- Use any kind of cheese – I love using a combination of cheddar and jack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION :
Weight Watchers freestyle :
3 Smart Points