- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion (peeled and diced)
- 8 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (optional)
- 1 cup zucchini diced (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped (about 2 stalks))
- 1 medium carrot (peeled and sliced rondelle)
- 4 medium russet potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- 1/4 cabbage (chopped)
- 2 14. 5 ounces cans San Marzano diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green beans (cut in half)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 6-8 cups low-sodium vegetable broth (or more)
- 3 bay leaves
- Set Instant Pot to Saute mode.
- Once HOT, add olive oil, let it warm up and add onion, cook for a few minutes, until soft.
- Add minced garlic, cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
- Add celery, zucchini, carrot, potatoes, cabbage, diced tomatoes and tomato paste if using.
- Add basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add broth. Stir to combine.
- Add green beans, broccoli florets and bay leaves. Add more broth if needed. The broth should just slightly cover the veggies. Make sure you don’t go over the MAX fill line of the pot.
- Close lid and set to manual High Pressure for 5 minutes. It will take about 10 minutes for the Instant Pot to reach high pressure, then it will cook for 5 minutes. Make sure you close the vent.
- When timer goes off, 10 minutes, that is called a 10 minute Natural Pressure Release. Then carefully open the vent and release any remaining steam.
- Open the Instant Pot, remove and discard the bay leaves and gently stir to combine the soup.
- Taste and adjust for salt and pepper.
- Serve and garnish with chopped parsley.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
6 Smart Points
Serves: 6 servings
Saturated Fat: 0
Vitamin A: 1290
Vitamin C: 53.9
Iron: 3.3 g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528