Yield: 10 servings
- 8 cups diced cabbage (I used a food processor shredding disc)
- 1 carrot (also used the food processor)
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (I used buttermilk powder to make mine)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
In a large bowl add the cabbage, carrot, onion.
In a second bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients together until combined and smooth.
Toss together thoroughly and put in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours (the longer, the better).
WEIGHT WATCHERS SP:
1 SMART POINTS
NUTRITION INFORMATION :
Yield: 10 servings, Amount per serving:
Saturated Fat: 1g,
Vitamin A: 1045g,
Vitamin C: 2.1g,
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528