Super yummy! Definitely will make it again
- 1 tub (450g or 2 cups) fat free plain yogurt / fat free Greek yogurt (* see notes if following WW Green plan)
- 1 sachet sugar free lime jelly / jello crystals or powder (* see notes)
- Juice of 1/2 lime (optional)
- 1/4 pint or 1/2 cup boiling water (*see notes)
- 1/4 pint or 1/2 cup cold water (*see notes)
- Pour the jelly / jello crystals into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir, then once all the crystals have dissolved add the cold water and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the yogurt into the bowl of a stand mixer or if you are using a hand whisk, pour into a large bowl. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lime into the yogurt and whisk for 2 – 3 minutes until bubbles start to form.
- Slowly pour the jelly / jello mixture into the yogurt in a steady stream continuing to whisk whilst you do so.
- Whisk for a further 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
- Spoon the mixture into individual ramekins or pots and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
Weight Watchers :
This Lime Fluff is easy to make and is zero Smart Points on the Weight Watchers Blue Plan, Purple plan & Freestyle plan.
It is 1 SmartPoint per portion on the WW Green plan.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 0g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 0g
LIKE THIS RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528