- 1 head cauliflower, cut in large pieces (about 4 to 5 cups chopped)
- 2 c. low-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Steam cauliflower in a steamer basket over boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes; drain well. Chop cooked cauliflower into very small pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, salt, pepper, half of the chopped green onions, half of the cheddar cheese, and half of the bacon; stir until well combined.
- Place mixture in a 2-quart baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray. Top evenly with remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle with remaining bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining green onions.
Yield: About 9-11 Servings