- 1 x 15 oz can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 x 15 oz can sweet corn kernels (drained & rinsed)
- 1 x 15 oz can cannellini beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 x 15 oz can kidney beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 red onion (chopped finely)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 – 1 red chili pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp lime juice (or lemon juice if preferred)
- 1/2 tsp salt (more if required)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro / coriander
- Combine the beans, corn, bell peppers and onion in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, chili pepper, lime juice, salt & pepper, garlic, sugar and cilantro. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and mix well so that it is all coated in the mixture.
- Leave the salad for an hour before serving so that the beans can soak up all those flavours.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
- Freestyle – 2 SmartPoints
- WW Blue plan – 2 SmartPoints
- WW Purple plan – 2 SmartPoints
- WW Green plan – 5 SmartPoints
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 291TOTAL FAT: 7gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 5g