Really good cake 😍
Very easy and delicious. Loved it.
- 2 (3.5 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
- In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom. You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.
- When ready, put the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).
- Take out and stir frosting. It should be easily spreadable now.
- Remove plastic wrap from dish and evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Place plastic wrap over top of dish and put back in fridge and let it chill overnight.
- This dessert gets better over time. The graham crackers need plenty of time to soften up.
- When ready, slice and serve!
| Carbohydrates: 44g
| Protein: 3g
| Fat: 9g
| Saturated Fat: 4g
| Cholesterol: 6mg
| Sodium: 249mg
| Potassium: 165mg
| Sugar: 36g
| Vitamin A: 115IU
| Calcium: 92mg
| Iron: 0.8mg