- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (about half of one small onion)
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (about 1 medium bell pepper)
- 1 tablespoon steak marinade*
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
Add the ground beef, onion and bell pepper Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
Add the cream cheese, broth, steak marinade and spices stirring until the cream cheese has melted and a sauce has formed.
Reduce the heat to low and top with shredded cheese.
Cover the skillet and cook on low for 5-7 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1