Super easy to make. Tasty and rich….serve up alongside a glass of milk! 👌🏻
- 1 family size package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 5.9 ounce box chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- In a 9×13 casserole dish, place a layer of cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely blended. Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture in dollops over the cookies and press into an even layer.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes or until the pudding has thickened. (Check the package instructions.)
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Top with a layer of the remaining whipped topping.
- Place the remaining cookies in a zip top bag and crush. Sprinkle over the whipped topping layer.
- In a small microwave safe dish, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Cool slightly. Transfer to a piping bag with the corner snipped. Drizzle over the crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until the peanut butter has solidified.
- Cover and return the dish to the refrigerator to store overnight to allow the cookies to soften.
What a hit!!! I made it for Father’s Day dessert and family loved it! Give this one a try!
Quick and easy…. good. We all like it but it is rich/super sweet.
this is all that’s left!
Turned out great and good even for someone like me who in looooove with peanut butter. 😀