- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 small Lemon Juice from lemon
- 1 pound Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Green Onions for garnish
- In a small bowl whisk honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon. Add half of the sauce to the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized skillet add the butter. Add the shrimp and save marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat to medium high. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2 minutes each side.
- Add the reserved marinade and pour over shrimp. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp. Garnish with green
Amount Per Serving (4 people)
Calories 304Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Vitamin A 175IU4%
Vitamin C 5.5mg7%