- 19 ounce enchilada sauce canned
- 9 extra thin yellow corn tortillas
- 16 ounce fat free refried beans can
- 1 packet taco seasoning or equivalent of homemade taco seasoning
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts COOKED and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies drained
- 1 cup 2% shredded fiesta cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour a 1/3 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the pan and spread around.
Arrange 4.5 tortillas across the bottom of the pan to cover it as best as possible.
In a bowl mix the refried beans and the taco seasoning together.
Spread this mixture in an even layer on top of the corn tortillas.
Using the same bowl add the cooked chicken, black beans, tomatoes/chilies and remaining enchilada sauce. Stir these ingredients together.
Spoon half of this mixture on top of the refried bean layer.
Place the remaining 4.5 corn tortillas on top of the layers.
Put the remaining chicken mixture on top of the corn tortillas and spread evenly.
Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
Bake for about 30 minutes.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
Divide this casserole into 8 servings and each one will be 4 WW Points for the Blue and Purple plans and 7 WW Points for the Green plan.
You can add lettuce, jalapenos and salsa to the top if you want for zero points!
NUTRITION FACTS :
Amount Per Serving
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 1021IU20%
Vitamin C 9mg11%
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528