- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth one cup for crock pot and stove top
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes without oil, or you can use halved grape tomatoes
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 lbs chicken breast diced into 1-inch cubes
- 12 oz whole wheat pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¾ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ⅔ cup parmesan grated
- ¼ cup fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
- ¼ tsp pepper
INSTRUCTIONS (INSTANT POT):
Lightly spray your pot with cooking spray and set Instant Pot to sauté. Once your pot is hot add tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning salt, and pepper. Cook until just fragrant using a wooden spoon or spatula to prevent sticking.
Brown chicken on all sides for 3-5 minutes. This will prevent chicken from sticking together when under pressure.
Add your whole wheat noodles and chicken broth to the pot. Stir and make sure all of the pasta is covered in liquid.
Close and lock the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Select Pressure Cook (high) and set the cook time for 3 minutes.
While the pasta is cooking, blend the Greek yogurt and cottage cheese together until smooth and set aside.
When the cook time is complete, quick release the pressure, and remove the lid.
Add spinach and fresh basil to the pot and stir until the leaves have wilted, then drain the excess liquid from the pot.
Add the parmesan, blended yogurt and cottage cheese, and stir until evenly mixed.
Weight Watcher Plan Points:
- Blue Plan Points: 7 Blue Plan Points for each 1 1/3 cup serving.
- Green Plan Points: 9 Green Plan Points for each 1 1/3 cup serving.
- Purple Plan Points: 2 Purple Plan Points for each 1 1/3 cup serving.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528