The first time I made this I followed the recipe to the letter and thought it tasted great but was too dry. So I doubled the sauce, used a deep dish pie plate, reduced the temp to 375 & baked for 45 minutes.
It was perfectly moist without being runny, and the pie shells were perfectly done.
Absolutely fabulous! Goes without saying it is a keeper!
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ramen noodles
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together veggies, chicken and soup. Pour into casserole dish.In another bowl, mix bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over top of chicken mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.
6 SERVINGS=4.5 SMARTPOINTS
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528