- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef (95% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 5 – 10 inch (burrito size) low carb/low cal wraps – I used Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat
- 1 Cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mexican Cheese Blend – I used Sargento 4 Cheese Mexican, Reduced Fat
- 1 Cup Mild (Or spicy if you’d like!) Red Enchilada Sauce – I used Old El Paso
- Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown ground beef with the onions.
Drain fat (if any).
Place tortillas in a clean area of your kitchen so you can evenly distribute the meat mixture – I used two cookie sheets.
Evenly distribute the meat mixture between the five tortillas – this will be about a 1/4 cup, depending how your meat cooks down.
Place a sprinkling of cheese over the meat mixture of each tortilla.
Roll up each tortilla and place in a 9×13 sprayed pan.
Evenly pour the enchilada sauce over the tortillas.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
serves 10 (each enchilada cut in half)
WW Green plan – 4 SmartPoints
WW Blue plan – 4 SmartPoints
WW Purple plan – 4 SmartPoints
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528