- 1 lb ground lean ground turkey 97% lean
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 30 oz hunts tomato sauce or 2 cans 15 oz tomatoes with no added sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 12 ounces rotini pasta low carb
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup no-fat mozzarella cheese
- 32 slices of turkey pepperoni, divided (approx 2 oz)
- 2 TBSP sliced black olives
- top with additional zero point vegetables if you desire
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook pasta according to package and drain.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute ground turkey, onion, garlic, in a large skillet until meat is cooked.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix cooked pasta, meat mixture, sauce, 1 cup of cheese, 16 pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Spread pasta mixture evenly in pan.
- top with remaining cheese, pepperoni, and olives.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes until heated through.
- Cut into 12 equal servings.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
3 points per one-cup serving on Blue – Purple – Green
1 cupAmount Per Serving