Really easy and very tasty!
SERVINGS 4 BALLS OF PIZZA DOUGH
- To make 2 balls of dough:
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup Fage Total 0% fat free Greek Yogurt
- For Pizza:
- 1/3 cup Kirkland Marinara sauce
- 2 oz Trader Joe’s Lite Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt to make the dough.
- Divide into two equal pieces. You can freeze one and use the other.
- Turn the dough you will be using onto a floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough and place in a small greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450. Keep an eye out for it not to get too brown.
- Remove from oven and top with sauce and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, checking to make sure it doesn’t get too dark.
WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY : 6 FREESTYLE POINTS!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 197Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 175IU4%
Vitamin C 2.9mg4%