- 4-5 boneless skinless thin sliced chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Thai chili sauce
- 2 fresh limes juiced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers, red and orange, stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup carrots, sliced round
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil .
- Lime wheels, to top
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped .
- Fresh cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the chicken in a large, seal-able plastic bag.
3. In a bowl, add the sweet Thai chili sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger, and garlic.
4. Stir to combine.
5. Pour 3/4 of the sauce into the seal-able bag with the chicken.
6. Shake the bag and make sure to cover the chicken to marinate for 2 hours.
7. Remove the chicken from the bag and place the chicken on a parchment covered baking sheet.
8. In a large bowl, add the peppers, broccoli, snow peas, carrots, and onion.
9. Add the olive oil and the rest of the Thai peanut sauce.
10. Season everything with salt and pepper.
11. Place the vegetables around the chicken and top with lime wheels.
12. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
13. Make sure the vegetables are tender.
14. Sprinkle the dish with the crushed peanuts
15. Top with cilantro.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
Serve as is for 5 points or serve with rice and count the extra points!