YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless (cut into 1″ chunks)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon room temperature water
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
Add the canola oil to a heavy skillet on high heat.
Add the chicken and cook until browned and crisp.
Remove the chicken, add in the sesame oil and heat.
Add in the garlic, ginger and crushed red peppers and cook for 10-15 seconds.
Add in the chicken broth, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar and corn starch slurry.
Cook until thickened and reduced before adding in the chicken and combining.
Garnish with sesame seeds.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
3 SMART POINT
Yield: 6 servings, Amount per serving:
208 calories, Serving Size: 1 /6th recipe, Calories: 208g, Carbohydrates: 8.9g, Protein: 25.3g, Fat: 7.1g, Saturated Fat: 0.3g, Cholesterol: 73mg, Sodium: 423mg, Fiber: 0.2g, Sugar: 6g