It was delicious! Tasted just like a banana split
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant banana pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 1 Tablespoon for garnish
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 (10 ounce each) jars maraschino cherries, halved and patted dry
- Stir together the dry pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened.
- Fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula.
- Gently stir in the marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, bananas, and cherries.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill. Makes about 8 cups salad.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528