- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 box chocolate cake
- 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 3 full size Hershey chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 cup graham cracker chunks
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the box directions. Spoon the batter on top of the prepared crust. Bake for 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to gently poke holes all over the top of the cake. Use a napkin to keep the spoon clean while you do this.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Pour over the top of the warm cake, trying to get the pudding in the holes.
- Use the back of a serving spoon to smooth and press the pudding into the holes more. You can also tap the pan on the counter to help the pudding settle into the holes.
- Cool for 30 minutes on the counter, then refrigerate until chilled all the way through.
- Stir together the whole container of thawed Cool Whip and the whole jar of marshmallow cream gently. Spread over the cooled cake.
- Top with the chopped up candy bars, graham cracker chunks, and marshmallows. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 10g
SATURATED FAT: 6g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 3g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528