My mom’s favorite dessert so I made it for Mother’s Day! She said it’s the best she’s ever tested. Better than an Italian restaurant’s homemade tiramisu!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounce container mascarpone cheese ,room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cold espresso
- 3 Tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur ,
- 1 package Lady Fingers ,Savoiardi brand can be found in the cookie aisle at your local grocery store, or online
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- Add whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed with electric mixers . Slowly add sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks. Add mascarpone cheese and mix just until combined. Set aside.
- Add coffee and liqueur to a shallow bowl. Dip the lady fingers in the coffee and lay them in a single layer on the bottom of an 8×8” or similar size pan.
- Smooth half of the mascarpone mixture over the top. Add another layer of dipped lady fingers. Smooth remaining mascarpone cream over the top.
- Dust cocoa powder generously over the top (I use a fine mesh strainer to do this). Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or up to overnight before serving.
Super easy recipe, great tasting!
| Carbohydrates: 25g
| Protein: 4g
| Fat: 28g
| Saturated Fat: 16g
| Cholesterol: 128mg
| Sodium: 62mg
| Potassium: 60mg
| Sugar: 11g
| Vitamin A: 1060IU
| Vitamin C: 0.2mg
| Calcium: 71mg
| Iron: 0.8mg
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528