- 12 oz baby Bella or white button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic — , minced
- 1 tsp honey — (or sugar)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp thyme — (dried or fresh)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Wash mushrooms and dry with paper towel.
Sauté mushrooms in 1 tbsp of the oil and pinch of salt for 5-7 minutes, until they release liquid and almost half of it has evaporated. Let them cool for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place mushrooms in a bowl and pour marinade on top. Let them sit for 5 minutes, then serve.
Saturated Fat: 1g,
Vitamin A: 115%,
Vitamin C: 3.5%,
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528