Basically our typical recipe
- 1 1/4 lbs. baby red potatoes, halved and larger ones quartered
- 1 lb. medium carrots, scrubbed clean, cut into 2-inch pieces and thicker portions halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. green beans, ends trimmed, halved
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl toss together potatoes, carrots with 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, thyme, rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread onto a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes.
Toss green beans in bowl with remaining 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt. Add to baking sheet with other veggies, add garlic and toss everything and spread into an even layer. Return to oven and roast until all of the veggies are tender and slightly browned, about 20 minutes longer. Serve warm.
WW Point Info :
3 Smart Points
4 Green points
4 Blue Points
Nutrition Facts :Amount Per ServingCalories 100 Calories from Fat 42% Daily Value*Fat 8g 12%Saturated Fat 1g 6%Sodium 87mg 4%Potassium 967mg 28%Carbohydrates 32g 11%Fiber 6g 25%Sugar 3g 9%Protein 4g 8%Vitamin A 15690IU 314%Vitamin C 26.4mg 32%Calcium 76mg 8%Iron 2.1mg 12%