- 5 cups of chopped up broccoli
- 1/2 med red onion chopped into small pieces
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of broccoli slaw
dressing Combine the following ingredients together, mix, and set to the side:
- 1 cup Hellman’s Mayonnaise (DO NOT use miracle whip)
- 4 Tbs white sugar
- 3 Tbs white vinegar
Mix all of these ingredients together and pour dressing over top and mix all together.
Now you have a sweet and creamy Broccoli salad that has the perfect amount of crunchiness.
It’s pure deliciousness!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
5 Smart Points
SERVE : 6 – 9
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528