- 10 oz Baby new potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Zucchini chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Yellow Pepper chopped
- 1 Red Pepper chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Green Onions sliced
- ½ Tsp Chili Flakes or to taste
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pan with salty water boil the potatoes for about 6-8 mins, then drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or pan over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, zucchini, peppers, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
Sautee for 8-10 mins, or until veggies are crisp-tender. Make four spaces in the pan and gently crack the eggs in.
Place a lid on and cook for about 4-5 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Garnish with green onions and chili flakes and enjoy!
7 Smart Points
| Carbohydrates: 19g
| Protein: 10g
| Fat: 13g
| Saturated Fat: 3g
| Cholesterol: 211mg
| Sodium: 96mg
| Potassium: 647mg
| Fiber: 3g
| Sugar: 3g
| Vitamin A: 1530IU
| Vitamin C: 116.9mg
| Calcium: 58mg
| Iron: 2.1mg
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528