WOWWWWW!!! Broiled them for 10 minutes extra and they were PERFECT!!
Servings Per Container 7
- 3 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
WW Point Info:
6 Smart Points
Nutrition Facts :Calories 185 Calories from Fat 90.9% Daily Value*Total Fat 10.1g16%Saturated Fat 3.9g20%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 14.8mg5%Sodium 98.9mg4%Total Carbohydrate 36.5g12%Dietary Fiber 4.5g18%Sugars 2.3gProtein 6.6g13%
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528