- 4 cups green grapes (cleaned)
- 3/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (granulated)
- 2 limes, juiced
- Cover a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- Clean and dry the grapes.
- Place in a large bowl along with the juice from 2 limes.
- Mix together using a spoon and allow to sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the Monk Fruit sweetener into a medium bowl.
- Remove the grapes from the fridge and roll each one into the monk fruit making sure each grape is completely coated.
- Transfer the coated grapes onto the parchment paper and freeze for 2-3 hours.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
WW Green plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
WW Blue plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
WW Purple plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
Freestyle plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 0g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 0g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528