- 1 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 30 ounces black beans 2 cans 15 ounce each, organic, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper small, seeded and diced
- 1 cup tomatoes roma, diced
- 1/2 cup onion red, finely chopped and you could also used slices green onions if you have picky eaters
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cut the kernels from the cob or defrost the frozen corn.
In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
Add corn, beans, bell pepper, tomatoes and onion.
Eat now or cover and chill for about 2 hours.
Fully Loaded Black Bean Salad
Amount Per Serving (1 cup)
Calories 304Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 300IU6%
Vitamin C 21.8mg26%