Yield: 40 biscuit bites
- 1 lb sausage (I used Jimmy Dean brand)
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (12-oz) cans Grands Jr flaky biscuits (20 biscuits in total)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Stir together cooked sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Remove biscuits from cans and split each biscuit into to two. Place each biscuit round into muffin tin. Scoop sausage mixture into biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown.