- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar1
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. baby bella mushrooms2 cleaned and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ground black pepper
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and water in a small prep bowl and set near the stove.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter with the olive oil over medium-high heat.3
- When the butter is melted, add the mushrooms and the salt and stir right away with a wooden spoon until the mushrooms have absorbed all the fat from the butter and oil.
- Let the mushrooms cook undisturbed for 2 minutes and then stir once. Keep the heat at medium-high and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are shrunken, glistening, and some sides have developed a deep orange-brown color, 6 to 7 minutes more.
- Reduce heat to low, add the garlic and the remaining butter and cook, stirring, until the butter is melted and the garlic is fragrant, 15 to 20 seconds.4
- Carefully add the balsamic mixture and cook until the liquid reduces to a glaze consistency that coats the mushrooms, about 15 to 20 seconds. Stirring frequently. Season with black pepper.
- Immediately transfer the mushrooms to the serving dish, scraping the pan with a rubber spatula to get all of the garlicky sauce. Let sit for a few minutes and then serve warm.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
BLUE POINTS: 7
GREEN POINTS: 8
PURPLE POINTS: 6
SMART POINTS: 6
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 175IU
Vitamin C: 1mg
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528