- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 1 large apple, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or raisins)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Just place all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing on top. Mix everything together.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g
Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 450IU
Vitamin C: 5mg
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528