- 2 cups of grapes (approx 200g)
- 1 x 0.3oz sachet sugar free flavoured jell-o gelatin / 1 x 11.5g sachet sugar free Hartley’s jelly
- Rinse the grapes in a colander – do not allow to dry – the grapes still need to be wet
- Tip the sugar free flavoured jell-o gelatin into a small bowl.
- Dip the grapes one by one into the powder, rolling them around so that they are evenly covered with the mixture.
- If the grapes start to dry out, you can rinse them again. I wouldn’t suggest keeping them in water as I find that they become too wet and the powder tends to clump together.
- Place the gelatin covered grapes in a single layer in a refrigerator / freezer friendly container.
- Either place the grapes into the refrigerator for an hour or so (until the jell-o powder hardens to the grapes) or place in the freezer and freeze.
- Remove from the refrigerator and eat chilled OR
- Remove from the freezer once frozen and eat like that.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
WW Green plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
WW Blue plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
WW Purple plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
Freestyle plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 0g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 0g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528