- (2) 15 ounce Cans of Black Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
- (1) Bag of Frozen Sweet Corn (Defrosted) (10 oz)
- (1) Each Red or Green Bell Pepper + Seeded Cucumber Diced
- (2) Roma or Plum Tomatoes, Diced
- (1/2) Medium Onion, Diced or 3 Green Onions, Snipped
- Fresh Cilantro, Snipped
- What You’ll Need to Make the Sweet Lime Dressing:
- ⅓ to ½ Cup of Lime Juice
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon Each of Cayenne Pepper + Sweet Paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cracked Black Pepper, Optional
- ⅛ Cup of Splenda or Swerve Sugar Substitute *
- In a large bowl, add all salad ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all the Sweet Lime Dressing ingredients. Gradually add the ⅛ cup of Splenda to the Dressing ingredients. Add more sugar substitute to suit your taste. Pour over salad mixture and combine well. Chill until ready to serve.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
If you use Swerve Sugar Substitute, no matter how much “sugar” you use, the entire recipe will be 0 Points on the Blue and Purple Plans. It’s 7 SmartPoints/serving on the Green Plan. Enjoy!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528