1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp ginger, minced
2 tbsp. basil, chopped
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional, to taste)
2 cups tomatoes, chopped
1 1/3 cup canned lite coconut milk (full fat for Paleo/Whole30/Low Carb)
2 lb. shrimp
- Heat the coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until it begins to soften. Add the garlic, ginger, basil, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they soften and begin to release their liquid. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 5-7 minutes until pink and cooked through. Top with more basil.
NOTE WW SMARTPOINTS NEW! :
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/easyrecipes7.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528