- 1 Cut Da Carb flatbread wrap or any low point wrap
- 2 laughing cow cheese wedges, any flavor, at room temperature ( I use Garlic and Herb)
- 1/2 cup Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles or 2 oz. Jennie-O turkey sausage cooked, crumbled
- 4 precooked Hormel bacon slices, cooked in the microwave for 40 seconds, crumbled
- 3 eggs, scrambled with 1 Tbsp of skim milk, unsweetened almond milk or water
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place flatbread directly onto the oven rack in preheated oven and cook for 1-2 minutes until lightly brown.
- Meanwhile, break eggs into a bowl with a tablespoon of water, unsweetened almond milk, or skim milk, 1/8 tsp salt and a pinch of pepper; to taste. ( the extra liquid will make the eggs nice and fluffy.)
- Whisk eggs for 30 seconds or until eggs are fully beaten and mixed well.
Spray a skillet with non stick cooking spray. Pour eggs into prepared skillet. Cook over medium heat and stir until scrambled.
- Remove from heat before they are completely cooked. They will be reheated in the oven and you don’t want to over cook the eggs.
- Remove flatbread from oven. Place flatbread on baking sheet.
- Using a knife or small spatula, spread laughing cow cheese wedges evenly over the wrap. ( note: the cheese wedges are easier to spread if they are at room temperature)
- Top with scrambled eggs, sausage crumbles, and cooked bacon crumbles.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
SERVINGS: MAKES 2 ( 1/2 FLATBREAD PIZZA) SERVINGS
GREEN: 5 SMARTPOINTS PER SERVING IF USING LIQUID EGGS OR 8 SMARTPOINTS IF USING 3 WHOLE EGGS
BLUE: 5 SMARTPOINTS PER SERVING
PURPLE: 5 SMARTPOINTS PER SERVING