- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened at room temperature
- 2 1/4 Tablespoon natural sugar-free peanut butter
- 5 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp Lily’s chocolate chips
Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and allow it to chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will allow the whipping cream to whip faster. Once chilled beat heavy whipping cream until it almost doubles in size.
In a separate mixing bowl add the cream cheese, natural peanut butter, Swerve, and vanilla then beat until the fluff is creamy and smooth.
Combine the whipping cream and peanut butter mix together and mix on low until thoroughly combined.
Refrigerate mixture for about two hours to allow it to firm up some.
Net Carbs: 2 Net Carbs Per Serving